NZ government has indicated we will be moving to level 2 restrictions therefore, the ITI Timspec three branches will continue to operate under the new “norm” with the shift to level 2. The Changes will be effective from Monday 18th May.
Health and wellbeing of all suppliers, staff, and customers are our top priority whilst under level 2 restrictions.
Our preferred method of contact with customer remains via phone, video or conference calls, email or web meeting apps.
Face-to-face customer calls will commence during Level 2 when either requested or pre-arranged with the customer. Level 2 hygiene, contact tracking and physical distancing will be observed.
• Level 2 protocols will be strictly observed during site visits
• Hands will be cleaned or sanitized before site entry and on departure
• No site visits will occur without prior arrangement with a customer. If it is not possible to comply with site procedures, the visit cannot take place.
• Physical distancing requirements will be maintained at all times, minimum one metre. No personal contact for example shaking hands.
• Contact tracing records will be completed
Deliveries will continue to operate under the same guidelines as Level 3
• Hand unloads can occur if <0.5m3 and will need to be done by the customer.
• We recommend Hiab use for all onsite deliveries.
• Deliveries will be contactless and only a name will be requested.
• Please ensure that the driver is aware of your site procedures
• The driver will remain in the at distance unless unstrapping or re-strapping the load
• Please maintain at least one metre distancing from our driver and refrain from touching the truck or other orders
Orders can be collected by customers on prior appointment only. All orders are to be paid in full prior to collection – Direct debit or Credit card
Confirmation of the specific orders being collected, consignment details will be communicated prior to arrival
• One Pick up on site at a time. One truck out, one truck in. Driver please park and wait outside the premises until any truck on site has left
• One metre personal distancing is required at all times
• Drivers are required to wait in the vehicle until loading is finished, strap the load when indicated by a staff member then return to vehicle and depart
• Dispatch documentation will be provided electronically.
• Your details will be recorded for contact tracing.
Customer visits are limited under Level 2 and must have a booked in appointment.
ITI Timspec Sales team
Chris Wiffen - email@example.com - 021 283 6960
Jeff Price - firstname.lastname@example.org - 027 788 0005
Richard Attwood - email@example.com - 021 283 1345
Denny Warburton - firstname.lastname@example.org - 021 383 6981
Reese Flaxman - email@example.com - 021 283 6921
Alan Fisher - firstname.lastname@example.org - 021 283 6969
Sales Office - email@example.com - 09 620 0260
Jamie Young firstname.lastname@example.org 021 744583
Gareth Goodman Jones - Gareth@ititimspec.co.nz - 021 283 6961
Murray Reekie - email@example.com - 027 283 6921
Office - 03 384 5287